Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Victorian Furniture

Victorian Furniture

I have this fetish for Victorian Furniture since young.

They have somehow crept into my subconsciousness when I started to read fashion magazines.

Somehow, I associate them with class and romance. Really, just look at those those intricate curves...the fabric, material, and oh my...the colors!

But Mr Diva never liked them. :(

Perhaps, presence of such furniture emasculate a man. :)

Nonetheless this has not stopped me from scouting for these furniture in Singapore.

If you are hunting for Victorian Furniture, look no further!
Here are some stores which you can find in Singapore. Click on the header to access their website!

Paris Home


The home page says it all: Singapore 1st fully online furniture store which carries a wide variety of French, Victorian, Modern, Baroque and so on furniture. Do note that they are formally know as Couture Furniture.


What I love:

They have a huge collection of photos! What makes online shopping a breeze! They offer customization and prices are listed down for easy comparison.

What could be better:
I am not sure if the photos are from various magazines or they are the actual products which the company carry. However, they do have a past creation corner. In addition, the description could be better and include the materials used and more dimensions.

Address:
Showroom

(Public holidays, please call for appointment)
Opens daily 12.30pm - 8pm
Close on Mondays & Thursdays

14 Frankel Terrace
Singapore 458019

Tel: +65 6748 8740
Mobile: +65 9722 7857
Email: ask@parishomeonline.com

De Style Victorien



What I love:
Nice clean layout of the site, with ample photos. Wide category of furniture to choose from too.

What could be better:
I am not sure if customization is allowed. No prices are stated.

Address:

Victorian Style Pte Ltd

22 Mar Thoma Rd #01-03, Singapore 328702
+65 92398958

kitty@destylevictorien.com

Manhattan Collection



What I love:
They carry home furnishings like mirrors and lamps too. You can opt for 0% interest free payment when you use UOB credit card.

What could be better:
The product catalog seem pretty limited and no prices are stated. I guess we have to go to the actual store to take a look at what they offer.

Address:
16 Lavender Street #01-01 Pek Chuan Building Singapore 338730
Opening Hours: 11am to 8pm Daily
Tel: 68363738
sms: 9139970

Lee and Lee Lifestyle Living


What I love:
They carry an extensive range of products and have their own online catalog.

What could be better:
 
No price list! We have to go to the actual store to take a look at what they offer.

Address:
47 Kallang Pudding Road #08-12 Crescent@Kallang
Singapore 349318
Tel/Fax: 6604 6533

Noble Creation


What I love:
Humm...I am not sure.

What could be better:
A product catalog with prices will definitely helpful . I guess we have to go to the actual store to take a look at what they offer.

Address:
62923215

info@noblecreation.com.sg

48 mactaggart road #08-04
MAE Industrial Building


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories: ,

0 comments: