Dear readers, thanks for dropping by. Kindly note that I have migrated all these posts to my new blog All Things Cozy and Homely . I will blog at the new site from Jan 15 onwards.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ikea Remixed!


Do you love Ikea products? Well, I do! Their products are affordable and most importantly, their unique modular design makes it fun for the creative enthusiasts to customize new designs on their own!

Every product can be dissected into its rawest most simplest form...reassembled into another completely new animal! ;)

Not convinced? Here are some of my favorite remix !


Ikea LACK side table by Abby Clawson Low, NYC designer.

 

Ikea Salad Bowl Speakers, BIANDA MATT here.


Tall planters by bradybunchremodel


Indoor herb garden from curbly.com


Laptop stand from smatch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Categories:

0 comments: